Arm Trough System is designed for those people who cannot use traditional walker handle.
It provides more stability and helps patients to stay upright and straight.
Additional Features and Description:
- A more stable platform, allowing users to remain upright
- 5 Points of adjustability for custom fitting
- No extra tools required-fully adjustable using built-in tools
- Can be used as a pair of single side with a regular handle
- Can be adjusted to fit hemiplegics
- Otto Bock arm pads can be interchanged or combined
- Can be used with a slow-down brake assembly and mono-brake
- Removable 7” midsection for extra low seating
- Maximum total weight capacity with two Arm Troughs: 400lbs
- Arm Trough System is compatible with Evolution Regular, Evolution Regular Low, Evolution Wide and Evolution Low Wide models.
- Available Flexible Back Strap
** NOTE: Each side is sold separately. NO WALKER is included.
The Arm Trough System can also be bought with any Evolution Walker Model under Accessories
|Evo Low & Evo Low Wide|| ||Evo Regular & Evo Wide|| |
|MINIMUM HEIGHT|| ||MINIMUM HEIGHT|| |
| WITH 7" MIDSECTION||41"|| WITH 7" MIDSECTION||41"|
| WITHOUT 7" MIDSECTION||34"|| WITHOUT 7" MIDSECTION||34"|
|MAXIMUM HEIGHT||48"||MAXIMUM HEIGHT||50"|
|OVERALL WIDTH|| ||OVERALL WIDTH|| |
| LOW||24"|| REGULAR||24"|
| LOW WIDE||28"|| WIDE||28"|
|REMOVABLE MIDSECTION||7"||REMOVABLE MIDSECTION||7"|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY (PER SIDE)||200 LBS||WEIGHT CAPACITY (PER SIDE)||200 LBS|