Arm Trough System is designed for those people who cannot use traditional walker handle.
It provides more stability and helps patients to stay upright and straight.
Additional Features and Description:
- A more stable platform, allowing users to remain upright
- 5 Points of adjustability for custom fitting
- No extra tools required-fully adjustable using built-in tools
- Can be used as a pair of single side with a regular handle
- Can be adjusted to fit hemiplegics
- Otto Bock arm pads can be interchanged or combined
- Can be used with a slow-down brake assembly and mono-brake
- Removable 7” midsection for extra low seating
- Maximum total weight capacity with two Arm Troughs: 400lbs
- Arm Trough System is compatible with Evolution Regular, Evolution Regular Low, Evolution Wide and Evolution Low Wide models.
- Available Flexible Back Strap
** NOTE: Each side is sold separately. NO WALKER is included.
The Arm Trough System can also be bought with any Evolution Walker Model under Accessories
|Evo Low & Evo Low Wide
||Evo Regular & Evo Wide
| WITH 7" MIDSECTION
|| WITH 7" MIDSECTION
| WITHOUT 7" MIDSECTION
|| WITHOUT 7" MIDSECTION
| LOW WIDE
|WEIGHT CAPACITY (PER SIDE)
||WEIGHT CAPACITY (PER SIDE)